GA Scientists/Engineers Supporting Science/Engineering for Students (GASSSS) Program
Welcome to Education Outreach: Where to start if you don’t know where to start.
GA employees can contribute their expertise and enthusiasm for science and engineering by participating in the GASSSS K-12 education outreach program. The Foundation will reimburse the employee for associated material purchases of up to $500 and provide a charge number for up to 9 hours per calendar year. The GASSSS program will also provide a charge number of up to 9 hours per calendar year for career mentoring of college and university students. For additional information, see the GASSSS Details and Application Form below.
For new GASSSS applications please always use the most recent GASSSS application form, which is shown below.
- *** GASSSS Details & Application Form (Doc) ***
- Media Consent Form for use of photos
- GASSSS Matchmaker – Matches GA Employees and Educators (PDF)
- GASEF–GASSSS Introduction (PDF)
- GASSSS-Chapter One poster
- Yearly GASSSS Participation and Funding (PDF)
Chapter One (Formerly TutorMate):
Chapter One registration is now open to the first 30 GA employees who sign up